WHAT IS COHPA?
COHPA is a not-for-profit association of Occupational Health and Wellbeing Providers.
We work for members in the following ways:
- Providing updated Industry news
- Sourcing special discounts for members on Occupational Health related goods and services
- Organising informative and relevant speaker meetings
- Organising free members training days each year
- Raise the profile of COHPA and its Members by proactively networking with businesses
- Providing members with regular new business prospects directly from employers
- COHPA helps hundreds of employers, companies and individuals a year in finding an Occupational Health & Wellbeing provider. This service is free of charge.
WHO ARE OUR MEMBERS?
- COHPA members are forward thinking Occupational Health Specialists working for large, medium or small Provider Companies Nationwide.
- By joining COHPA our members agree to abide by COHPA Members Code of Conduct, ensuring all employers have the confidence that their Provider is offering the best Occupational Health services possible.
KEY FACTS ABOUT OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH
- Employers are required by law to protect employee’s health at work.
- As many as 80% of UK businesses currently provide no, or insufficient, Occupational Health Cover.
- Healthy and effective workers are more productive.
- Effective Occupational Health provision can save employers significant expense.