These workshops are sponsored by COHPA and are FREE for COHPA members to attend
COHPA’s Spirometry Workshops
These half-day workshops held every April and November are run by Vitalograph on behalf of COHPA.
COHPA’s Audiometry Workshops
Members have the option to attend a two-day comprehensive training course, or a one-day refresher training course recommended by the British Society of Audiology (BSA) and the HSE ‘The control of noise at work regulations 2005’. Industry specific requirements will form the basis of these comprehensive course contents, which are both practical and theoretical. These courses are run by PROHMS on behalf of COHPA.
COHPA’s AGM and Member’s Update Meeting
20th September 2017
Venue: Woburn House Conference Centre, 20 Tavistock Square London WC1H 9HQ
This year promises an action packed diverse agenda, confirmed speakers to date, include:
- Clare Forshaw – Head of Centre for Health, HSE – Clare will discuss the HSE position in context with the recent Health and Work Programme, health priorities and how to appropriately integrate wellbeing
- Lexxic – Dyslexia, Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD – moving to an adjustment model Neurodiversity- new phone and online solutions and Assessing for neuro-differences and interpreting reports
- Iain Jenkins, Blacks Solicitors – Employment Law Q & A session and general updates – a new opportunity for member’s to submit their legal questions, in advance of the meeting, for discussion with Iain
- Rachel Shoer from AIG – Insurance, and Cyber Liability in the Occupational Health Sector.
- Nick Pahl CEO SOM – An update on the work, disability and health legislation